Wednesday, October 27, 2010

weird.

today has been so up and down with my belly troubles...headaches...and all around tiredness. i sorta slept in, basically i didn't have to train so i was able to sleep until almost seven. key words in that sentence: "was able to". that's not exactly what happend. i woke up at about 5:30 and didn't go back to sleep. i met my mom at 'my favorite muffin' and had a little cinnamon raisin bagel with light cream cheese for breakfast. not the best option to start off my day but when my mom mentioned it the other day, i just couldn't get it out of my head- i had to have it. then i came home and got started on my sister-in-law's hooter hider. remember when i got the fabric for it over a month ago??? yeah, well, little baby aiden


is now over a month old and i just finished it. i didn't snap any pics of the finished product but i'm going to make sure rebekah {sis-in-law} takes a few while it's in use. then i headed out and got lots of errands completed. number one: nick is going to be the 'slap chop guy' for halloween so i picked up a blue apron and some iron-on paper so he can complete his look....now he just needs to buy that stupid contraption.
then i finally made my way on over to the dentist and got these little teeth cleaned. apparently with all these crazy pregnasty hormones running wild in my body, i'm really susceptible to gingivitis and gum disease so i felt really good about getting that done.
now i'm suffering from one serious headache {not related to my new dentist....i hope} and i'm refusing to take any pain medication. i know this is probably just a natural side effect of the little bean inside of me so i'm letting it play its course. i did however get to sun harvest to pick up a few incredibly random groceries




this 'pita pal' hummus is aMAZing. it's made in texas and i buy it at our local sun harvest but i would assume that most whole foods stores and of course sun harvest stores carry it...especially if you live in the texas area.
it's almost five now and i have to pick up the mister in just a few. hopefully he's not expecting a very active {and i mean that in the most g-rated way possible} evening tonight. i am just not up for it.
OH! how could i forget???! i also made these tasty little crackers


from a recipe i got over at 'oh she glows'....they don't seem as crunchy as i think they should be but i'm going to give them a try as soon as they cool off!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are doing wonderful! I just popped on in and saw your groceries. I had the almost identical purchase the other day! I am addicted to the pictured and the purple Kombucha! (Not a very cheap habit) I also copied the recipe from Oh She Glows as well. Great minds :-)

    ReplyDelete