Friday, October 08, 2010

not even one post in TWO days.

pathetic, right? but i promise i have a good excuse. the first of these horrible 'no post' days consisted of me being cranky with a sore chest. hmmmm...why the sore chest? is it from an awesome workout i pulled out of oxygen or muscle and fitness hers? nope. could it be that there's a baby brewing in my tummy? YEP! that's right, before getting in the shower two nights ago i decided to take {yet another} pregnancy test, and the results this time? P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E. i'll spare you the details but in the end, three tests were involved and they all came up positive!
the mister and i couldn't be happier. this is something we have wanted for longer than we can remember and after seven months of being married, we will now add a little one to the gignac fam. of course my mind is brewing with books i need to be reading, food i should be {and NOT be} eating, workouts i should be {and NOT be} doing as well as trying not to become selfish with this baby and understand that even though she/he isn't in my hubby's belly, he is just as much a part of it as me.
so far the hormones have me a bit crazy. last night i weeped uncontrollably because i thought we were going to a nice restaurant to celebrate only to find out that plans might change but i had nothing to eat on-hand at home {and i was STARVing}.
so if you have ANY suggestions of preggo books, daddy books, recommendations...WHATEVER-- don't hesitate to let me know!!!
j

No comments:

Post a Comment