Wednesday, February 09, 2011

a little bit of our week.

had dinner at this lady's house.

{my mom, love that lady.}

ate one too many of these.

{and yes, that is a half-eaten batch
of my mom's 'killer brownies'......and
yes, that IS my empty bowl that formerly contained
aforementioned brownies......AND ice cream}

{he shared in too many of these
delicious treats as well...just too
ashamed to admit it.}

and on saturday, my mom, sis and i finally made it over to this place.

{five guys...and it definitely met
my newly-acquired hamburger
standards}

***disregard yesterday's post.

1 comment:

  1. Are those your mom's enchiladas? I remember them being the best I've ever tried :) Five Guys is pretty awesome too! You all look so wonderful and happy...I send you all a big hug! xo

    ReplyDelete