Tuesday, August 21, 2012

what our weekend.

looked like.



we spent much of the time preparing to celebrate, celebrating and recovering from celebrating our friends' wedding. it was a lot of fun but also a reminder that my internal clock has certainly made a bedtime shift from midnight-ish to oh, i'd say eight-ish? either way, it was a great time and we're so glad that we could share in the festivities.

today has me cleaning and getting ready for an old friend to come visit. wondering how i never knew about THIS place. sending a return to these people {more on that story later, but for now, let me just say that the whole return process made me realize why and just how much i love that company}. and making these {recipe original found here} for breakfast tomorrow morning

1 comment:

  1. M's face in the first picture is SO cute! I love those red wedges... We had a great time this weekend with y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete