Friday, March 23, 2012

kinda ridiculous.

even though i'm slightly weirded out by already having to say goodbye to winter and all the things that come with it. the past two days in corpus have been so nice, sort of like a little glimpse of what my san diego-living cousin gets to experience pretty much every day of the year. so naturally, m and i are trying to spend as much time outside as possible. yesterday it came in the form of visiting some not so friendly ducks at the duck park.




i think mila might have come on a little strong towards her new friend sophia, but she did finally manage to get a kiss in. it was quite possibly the cutest thing ever, and of course i didn't have my camera handy to capture it. don't think it'll be my last chance though, this baby loves to give out her kisses and we're pretty happy to get 'em.

now we're off to m's NINE month check-up. coincidentally, when i sat down to my computer, my moleskine was open to this page.....that two month doctors' visit seems so long ago!!


happy friday.

2 comments:

  1. I love Mila, she is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I hope she's not missing her daddy too much! :) Can't wait to see you soon beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. barely three weeks to go!!! hope y'all have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete